Assalamo Alaikom dear fellow collegues,
Well, I think it has always been challenging for
teachers to teach listening and speaking without having the listening scrips as
audio files that teacher can play easily on any device in the classroom. It is kind
of a hard and a boring task for the teacher to read those long scripts for the
students who would be bored too. Now, it's no more the case because these
listening scripts are between your hands now. I tried hard to make the
interviews sound like natural voices; I split up the longer scripts into
smaller files so that you teachers can have a full control over the listening
class when there are too many points to have discussions about. Moreover, I
have accompanied some of files with activities through which I hope the
listening class will be well invested. I hope you will find that work
beneficial for you. I'll be adding other activities as well as first year and
second year listening scripts and activities as soon as they are ready.
Please,
if there is any problem with any file or any mistake that may occur in them,
don't hesitate to notify me.
3rd year
Foreign Languages/ Letters and Philosophy Streams
|
Units
|
Links
|
|
Unit 1: Exploring The Past
Sequence 02: Listen and consider
Listening activities (3 A5 pages):
|
|
|
Unit 2: Ill-gotten Gains Never Prosper
Sequence 02: Listen
and consider
another version
(different voices):
Listening
activities (1 A5 page):
|
|
|
Unit 3: Schools: Different and Alike
Sequence 02: Listen and consider
|
|
|
Unit 4: We are a Family
Sequence 02: Listen and consider
|
|
3rd year Scientific Streams
|
Units
|
Links
|
|
Unit 1: Ill-gotten Gains Never Prosper
Sequence 02: Listen and consider
another version
(different voices):
Listening
activities (1 A5 page):
|
|
|
Unit 2: Safety First
Sequence 02: Listen and consider
|
|
|
Unit3: Astronomy and the Solar System
Sequence 02: Listen and consider
Another version (different voices):
Another version (different voices):
Another version (different voices):
|
|
|
Unit4: We are a Family
Sequence 02:Listen and consider
|
|
Hi, thanks for this great job but I have a problem I can't download any file. Thank you
RépondreSupprimerI'll check if there is a problem from my part. Thanks for your comment.
SupprimerBy the way, what message do you get when you click on the link?
SupprimerSpray but the link doesnt open
RépondreSupprimerHello ! please the files are not found !
RépondreSupprimerThank you, but I cannot download any file.
RépondreSupprimerthe link doesn't open
RépondreSupprimerReview of Merkur Merkur Classic 1904 - deccasino
RépondreSupprimerMerkur Classic 1904 1904 Open deccasino Comb Long Handle Safety Razor, Chrome 인카지노 Finish, Extra long handle, German Dribbble, Closed Comb. $8.99 $29.95. Merkur 1904 Open Comb Safety Razor 카지노사이트 Rating: 4.6 · 11 votes